Indulge your taste buds with our mouthwatering Lotus Biscoff & White Chocolate Cheesecake. This delectable dessert is the perfect combination of creamy richness and irresistible sweetness. With just a few simple steps, you can create a culinary masterpiece that will impress everyone at your table. Crushed Lotus Biscoff biscuits form the irresistible crust, while velvety white chocolate blends seamlessly with the smooth cream cheese filling. The result? A heavenly treat that will leave you craving for more. Treat yourself and your loved ones to this incredibly delicious and easy-to-make recipe. It's time to take your dessert game to new heights!
SERVES 6 TO 8
• 250 g white chocolate
• 250 g Lotus Biscoff Biscuits
• 150 g butter
• 50 ml double cream
• 250 g mascarpone
1. Break the white chocolate into pieces and heat slowly in a bain-marie until melted. Do not use the microwave. Leave the melted chocolate to cool to room temperature.
2. Grind the Lotus Biscoff Biscuits to a powder in a blender. Melt the butter and mix with 200 g Biscoff powder.
3. Line a loose-bottomed baking tin with baking paper, making sure that it fits tightly. Grease the baking paper thoroughly.
4. Press the Biscoff mixture firmly to the bottom of the baking tin. Place in the refrigerator to become firm.
5. Mix the cream with the mascarpone. Fold the white chocolate into the mascarpone using a spatula. Spoon this mixture into the baking tin and put in the refrigerator. Leave the cheesecake overnight to become firm.
6. Before serving, run a small knife around the edge of the cheesecake to make it easier to remove from the tin. Garnish the cheesecake with the rest of the Biscoff powder