Indulge in pure breakfast bliss with our Lotus flavours Waffles Recipe. These delectable treats take the classic waffle to a whole new level of deliciousness. With each bite, you'll experience the perfect balance of crispy on the outside and fluffy on the inside, infused with the irresistible flavors of Lotus Biscoff biscuits. Topped with a generous drizzle of melted Biscoff spread and a sprinkle of crushed biscuits, these waffles are a true delight for your taste buds. Whether enjoyed as a special weekend treat or a delightful dessert, our Lotus Biscoff Waffles Recipe will satisfy your cravings and leave you wanting more.
- 3 eggs
- 375 g whole milk
- 20 g fresh yeast or 7 g instant dried yeast
- 375 g lukewarm water
- 450 g self-rising flour
- 150 g melted butter
- pinch of salt
1. Separate the eggs in two bowls and place the egg yolks in a bowl to prepare the waffle batter.
2. Add the milk and yeast and whisk until the yeast has dissolved. Now add the lukewarm water.
3. Add the sifted flour to the bowl and mix until there are no lumps left.
4. Add the melted butter and the salt once the flour is fully incorporated.
5. In a separate bowl, mix the egg whites until fluffy.
6. Gently fold the egg whites into the waffle batter. Be careful not to overmix.
7. Let the batter rest for about 20 mins at a nice warm spot.
8. Preheat the waffle maker and grease it with oil or butter if needed.
9. Pour the batter into the waffle maker.
10. Bake the waffles until they are nicely baked. Transfer to a cooling rack or keep warm in the oven.
11. When you're ready to serve the waffles, heat up the Biscoff spread
12. Decorate the waffles with red fruit and drizzle the melted Biscoff spread on top.
13. Add the whipped cream, sprinkle with Biscoff cookie crumbs, add a whole cookie and you’re ready to serve.