- 12 Biscoff biscuits + extra for topping
- 200 g Biscoff biscuit crumbs
- 500 g Biscoff Spread
- 375 g unsalted butter
- 330 g caster sugar
- 330 g light brown sugar
- 0,8 tsp salt
- 4 eggs
- 50 g flour
- 8 g baking powder
- 150 g white chocolate (chopped or chips)
1. Preheat the oven to 170°C (340°F) and line a baking tin with parchment paper.
2. Mix the sugar and eggs until a homogenous and fluffy mixture.
3. Add the melted butter and mix until combined well.
4. Sieve the flour and baking powder over the mixture and add a pinch of salt, mix gently with a spatula until everything is well combined.
5. Now add the Biscoff cookie crumbs and the chopped white chocolate, mix gently until well combined.
6. Transfer the batter to the lined baking tin and smoothen it with a spatula.
7. Bake the blondies for 25-30 minutes in the oven. The middle should still have a slight ‘wobble’.
8. Let it cool down in the tin. Once cooled down, you can put it in the fridge for another 1 or 2 hours to cool down completely.
9. Remove from the fridge and the baking tin and smear a thick layer of Biscoff spread on top.
10. Decorate with Biscoff biscuit crumbs and top off the individual serving pieces with a whole biscuit.