BISCOFF AND WHITE CHOCOLATE MUFFIN
Enjoy Biscoff and White Chocolate - this heavenly combination is the perfect crowd pleaser coming into the holiday season! You can't go wrong with these two delicious flavours - What's better than a fluffy muffin, filled with chunks of white chocolate and loaded with creamy caramelised Biscoff spread?
This recipe makes12 large muffins:
- 270 g Biscoff spread
- 4 eggs + 4 egg yolks
- 420 g caster sugar
- 450 g sour cream
- 300 g buttermilk
- 3g vanilla
- 100 g neutral vegetable oil
- 100 g unsalted butter, melted
- 750 g all-purpose flour
- 16 g salt
- 24 g baking powder
- 8 g baking soda
- 300 g small white chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Mix the eggs and sugar together in a medium-sized bowl.
- Add the sour cream, buttermilk, vanilla, oil and butter to the mixture.
- In a separate, bigger bowl, mix the flour, salt, baking powder and soda.
- Pour the wet ingredients into this bowl and mix. Make sure not to overmix the batter.
- Once well mixed, add the chocolate chips and fold into the batter.
- Scoop the batter into the muffin pan.
- Bake the muffins in the oven for 30 minutes, or until fully baked and golden brown on top.
- Let the muffins cool down
- Once cooled down, cut a hole in the top middle and take out some of the insides of the muffin.
- Add the Biscoff spread to a piping bag with round nozzle and pipe the spread into the hole. Add a dollop of spread on top of the muffin and place a Biscoff cookie on top.